Invermere, British Columbia Weather

Overnight

Chance of showers or thunderstorms

Overnight low:
15°C

Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of thunderstorms or showers early this evening and 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 near thunderstorms early this evening. Wind becoming light this evening. Low 15.

Thursday

Chance of showers

High:
25°C

A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 11 or extreme.

Thursday Night

Chance of showers

Overnight low:
13°C

Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 13.