Sparwood, British Columbia Weather

Current Conditions

Temp:
14°C

Wind: From the NE at 5 km/h

Pressure: 101.3 kPa (falling)

Humidity: 93%

Observed at: 1:00 am PDT

Overnight

Chance of showers or thunderstorms

Overnight low:
9°C

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early this evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 near thunderstorms early this evening. Wind becoming light this evening. Low 9.

Thursday

Chance of showers

High:
20°C

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 8 or very high.

Thursday Night

Chance of showers

Overnight low:
8°C

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8.