Toronto, Ontario Weather

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Temp:
2°C

Wind: From the W at 11 km/h

Pressure: 101.4 kPa (rising)

Humidity: 87%

Visibility: 24 km

Observed at: 12:00 am EST

Overnight

Chance of flurries or rain showers

Overnight low:
-2°C

Wind Chill:
-7°C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries early this evening and then to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 7 overnight.

Monday

Clearing

High:
-1°C

Wind Chill:
-8°C

Cloudy. Clearing late in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 1. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning and minus 3 in the afternoon. UV index 2 or low.

Monday Night

Mainly cloudy

Overnight low:
-4°C

Wind Chill:
-10°C

Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 3 in the evening and minus 10 overnight.