Atikokan, Ontario Weather

Current Conditions

Temp:
-2°C

Wind Chill:
-4°C

Wind: From the N at 6 km/h

Pressure: 101.4 kPa (rising)

Humidity: 88%

Observed at: 7:00 am EST

Today

Periods of light snow mixed with rain

High:
3°C

Wind Chill:
-7°C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow or rain late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 3. Wind chill minus 7 this morning. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight

Periods of drizzle

Overnight low:
0°C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow or rain changing to 30 percent chance of drizzle this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.