Richmond Hill, Ontario Weather

Current Conditions

Temp:
1°C

Wind: From the S at 5 km/h

Pressure: 102.2 kPa (falling)

Humidity: 93%

Observed at: 7:00 am EST

Today

Periods of rain or drizzle

High:
8°C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain or drizzle changing to 30 percent chance of drizzle this afternoon. High 8. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Chance of drizzle

Overnight low:
3°C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Fog developing early this evening. Low plus 3.